A gentle, smoothing cleanser that helps visibly minimize fine lines, wrinkles, and the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Use YouSkin Beauty Vitamin C Cleanser to deeply cleanse pores and feed the skin powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C and Aloe Vera.
This product is safe for all skin types and is free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, and parabens. Made with natural ingredients, our advanced formulas are designed to provide beauty with a conscience.
DEEP CLEAN, PROTECT & REFRESH SKIN – Advanced blend of Vitamin C and potent antioxidants combine with organic Aloe Vera & Rosehip Oil in this natural foaming face wash to deep clean pores, remove makeup, and hydrate skin. Natural plant extracts of Borage, Oregano, Orange Peel and Tea Tree provide gentle anti-bacterial protection to promote a clearer and healthier skin tone.
REJUVENATING ANTI AGING FORMULA – Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free & Alcohol-Free. Vitamin C works to prevent breakouts, minimize the appearance of sun damage and acne scars for a radiant, healthy look and feel to the skin.
THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with YouSkin Naturals Vitamin C Daily Facial Cleanser is striking. Our customers report refreshed, clean, soft and hydrated skin after using this concentrated gentle foaming wash. Suitable For All Skin Types.
HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS – Formulated with the highest quality natural & organic ingredients, this concentrated daily facial cleanser is surprisingly gentle and is the perfect solution for even the most sensitive skin types. CRUELTY FREE, Vegan Formula.
Vitamin C Organic Anti-Aging Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Against smaller wrinkles,
acne and pigment spots, 30 ml
What is the vitamin C serum and what is it used for?
The vitamin C serum is used in facial care. By regular use the vitamin C serum can have the following effects:
- The age-related degradation of collagen (anti-aging) is slowed, Smaller wrinkles are reduced by the collecting of collagen formation in the skin structures,
- The skin strength is increased,
- The natural skin barrier and the strengthening of UV protection are supported,
- Pigment spots are reduced, Skin impurities are reduced.
Note on storage: The vitamin C serum should not be exposed to direct sunlight. We recommend to keep the serum dry, cool and dark.
How to use the vitamin C serum correctly?
- We suggest doing a Patch Test on a small area of skin on your neck to make sure the formula is a good fit for you.
- If the serum is compatible with your skin, start by applying 3-5 drops of Vitamin C-Serum followed by your moisturizer once daily.
- Before applying, the skin must be thoroughly and gently cleaned. The best solution is to apply the serum with clean fingers or better with a cotton pad.
- If you are using a vitamin C serum for the first time, we recommend applying 1-2 times a day.
- In the beginning, a thin layer of the serum should be applied so that the skin can get used to the vitamin C.
- The serum takes about 15 minutes until it is optimally absorbed into the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Betaglucan, Ascorbic Acid,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Phenylpropanol.